How to Add/Remove Liquidity
To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an amount of any token pair you like. Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.
You can easily trade for any tokens you need.
In this example, we will add V3 liquidity using MMF and USDC.
1 - Visit the Liquidity page.
2 - Click the “Add Liquidity” button.
3 - Using the top left Input, choose the two tokens in the trading pair you want to add liquidity. Here, we are going to use MMF and USDC as an example.
4 - The interface will automatically choose the most popular trading fee tier and configure the price range for you.
5 - You can confirm the version as well as the fee tier of the liquidity pool you are providing by looking for the “V3 LP - x% fee tier” displays.
- If you want to customize the fee tier, click “More”, and choose the desired fee tier.
- Please note that it is always advisable to provide liquidity to the most popular fee tier.
6 - You can review and confirm the price range on the right-hand side displays.
- The chart shows the level of liquidity across all the price ranges. You can zoom in and out using the magnifier buttons. You can pan and navigate the chart by dragging the bottom x-axis.
- If you want to customize the price range. Simply drag the handles, click the + and - buttons on the two prices, or click the two price numbers and enter them manually.
- Although it is not advisable, you can provide your liquidity to the whole price range by clicking the “Full Range” button.
7 - Enter an amount on one of the tokens under “Deposit Amount”. The other should be calculated and filled automatically. If one of the tokens does not have enough balance. You will see an error and the button is greyed out. Please enter a lower amount to proceed or use the “MAX” button to fill in the maximum available value.
8 - Click the “Enable USDC” button. If you are adding liquidity against tokens other than MMF, you might need to click enable twice for each token in your pair. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9 - The “Add” button will then light up. Click to proceed.
10 - A new pop-up window will appear to preview your liquidity position. If everything looks good, click “Add” again to proceed
11 - Your wallet will ask you for confirmation. Confirm your transaction from your wallet.
12 - Soon after, you will see your new liquidity position on the “My Liquidity” page. And you will be able to check its detail by clicking on the position.
To remove liquidity.
1 - Visit the Liquidity page.
2 - Click on the position you want to remove liquidity from under “Your Liquidity". You may use the filter to quickly check all the V3 liquidity positions.
3 - Click “Remove”. A new window will appear.
4 - Use the buttons or slider to choose how much liquidity you want to remove. Choose “MAX” to remove all of your liquidity from this pair.
5 - Click “Remove” to proceed.
6 - A window will appear showing how many tokens you will receive. Click “Remove” again. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7 - After the transaction is confirmed. You will receive two of the tokens from your pair. And if you haven't removed all of your liquidity, your remaining liquidity value will be updated on the liquidity page.